How Pros Can Claim Their Listing
- Near.Biz technology will sometimes automatically generate pro listing and make it available in our site.
- In this case, all pros need to do is:
- Claim the listing to unlock the pro dashboard and get notifications on job orders.
- Submit documents to obtain Near.Biz Verified status.
Other 4×4 service model guidelines that are generally expected:
- Near.Biz provides technology to coordinate 4×4 service by providing booking, project tracking, and billing features. The Near.Biz Pro is responsible for the delivery of high quality 4×4 service to the Near.Biz user.
- Near.Biz Users expect the Pro to be focused only on the job requested and leave as soon as the job is complete. It is up to the Near.Biz customer to determine at any time for any reason to discontinue the job.
- Near.Biz Users expect the Pro to assess the work within 10 minutes and then can take a reasonable time to complete the job. If more time is needed than the booking, the Near.Biz user can request for another 4×4 for the same or different Pro at their choice.
- Near.Biz Pro’s earnings are guaranteed by Near.Biz and credited directly to the account. No tips requested or needed. Please see Payment and Cancellation page.